Saturday, January 06, 2007

Wild-Card game definitely wild!

Wow - well I've enjoyed my NFL playoffs today! Amazing to have Seattle pull off that win against Dallas. We'll see what happens tomorrow - I'm kind of rooting for the NY Jets & Philly's Eagles tomorrow but who knows what will happen? As far as my NFL teams that I'll be cheering for - I've always been an NFC guy - Green Bay since the early 90's and this obviously continues but they didn't make the playoffs this year, I got to liking Seattle when Holmgren took the reigns and obviously Hasselbeck & Alexander have been a great pair to have led the team to the Superbowl last year, and finally this season I've really enjoyed Drew Brees & Reggie Bush with the New Orleans Saints - sort of a "rags to riches" story I guess. So yeah - we'll see how Seattle does and if they don't make it past the next match up, we'll root for the Jets or the Saints.

No comments: