Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Swim like a fish!

I'm not sure how this post ends up being the first of 2007 on Musings. I probably should have started with some resolutions for the year but I came across this site and well I'm speechless. Have a peek and feel free to post your response!
The first week of the new semester seems to be going well and my classes are off to a roaring start. Tomorrow I'm off for breakfast with some local youth pastors and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with them. It has turned a bit cold again apparently and it is hard to get used to after being spoiled by plus temps last week. Also hard to get motivated to ski when you have to put on three layers!

Aimee & I are enjoying her swimming lessons - had her second lesson after supper and she already is becoming more comfortable with kicking her legs and getting water on her face. She loves the games & songs that go along with the lessons. Chelsea is doing well too - she seems so grown up already in the pool and is able to actually swim for short distances already!

4 comments:

Keira said...

Haaaaa!
I suppose it saves the long walk to the bathroom when your fish dies . . . how convenient!
Still, I'd prefer not to have my fish watching me take a dump.
The limits to human tackiness knows no bounds!

Garth said...

For some reasons being on that site reminded me of SCUBA diving - bubbles...

I suppose it could be relaxing though?

Anonymous said...

Only relaxing if you are sitting backwards??? I can imagine the grandkids wanting to spend even more time in the bathroom playing though! Mama mia

Anonymous said...

Wow if we had the money we'd definitely buy one. What a conversation piece! And wouldn't it make potty training a snap?

I think it is a VERY cool idea but I guess no more putting those blue tablets in the tank then eh?
Auntie Lori