Saturday, January 13, 2007

Exploration Quotes

Here are some interesting quotes to ponder & explore:
"We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started... and know the place for the first time" - T. S. Eliot

"In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration" - Ansel Adams

"Writing is an exploration. Your start from nothing and learn as you go" - E. L. Doctorow

A life without exploring from my perspective would be a boring one and I'd question whether "living" is actually occurring. If a person never breaks into a sweat or whose pulse never races, my guess is they've never stepped foot outdoors. This world is too amazing to not explore and experience! I try to live my life in a way that keeps pushing boundaries, learning new things, and stepping over the edge into full-on adventure!
My fear of heights has never stopped me from climbing and my love of the outdoors has brought me to glimpses of Eden that leave me wanting more! Part of the reason why I love photography as it allows me to capture those moments in part and provides me with another conduit for creativity!

No comments: