Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Re: Genesis - One Year of Blogging!!!

In the beginning - Garth created a blog and it was good (I hope)? Hard to believe I have been blogging for a year as of today! A year ago I was in the process of packing up a house and moving into our newly built one. A year ago we were a three person family, now we have a very busy little sister named Aimee who is on the verge of walking!

So - the ride thus far as been fine. I've posted more lately at my exploreplay blog with it being somewhat more focused than musings. I've considered a third blog focused on my photography but we'll see. I can say this - I am a lot more relaxed than a year ago and I definitely feel more balanced. I do not recommend having a second child and building a house in the same year.

We've come through two weeks of rain, drizzle and cloud; I can now relate somewhat to my friends in BC. I definitely prefer the sun - I don't mind the cool for riding mtn bike but there is nothing like lounging on a deck in the heat with a nice tall cold drink! So cheers - I have blogged for a year and survived being introspective with an audience of around five or so steady guests who have interacted somewhat! I've appreciated everyone's contributions and look forward to future dialogue!

G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a blog with some of your photography, Garth!

Jason St. Pierre

Weary Hag said...

Happy one-year blogging anniversary!
Just stopped in via Rachel's blog and noticed your anniversary post. Blogging sure helps put time in its proper perspective, doesn't it?

Jeremy said...

Congrats on the Blog Birthday -- it's been great having your thinking online.