Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Genesis

In the beginning...Garth created a blog. I can't say it is good but it has been officially been created. We shall see what this blog will bring soon enough. Part of my reasoning for this online journal is to develop an creative outlet for processing my thoughts and maybe even trigger someone else's thoughts?

There are three things that amaze me - no four! The way God created each person unique and with purpose - how amazing is that? As well, is it not amazing that each one of us desires to love and also be loved! I love it how God's creation reflects Him & His love and is it not amazing how the laughter of a child brings joy to all who hear!

Who am I? I see myself as a traveler, an explorer - in search of God, of family & friends, of knowledge, and of truth.

Everseeking & Eversearching,

G

No comments: