Friday, June 11, 2004

Up & About

Hey all!

Well I'm pleased to announce that my website is up & about on the web these days! Check out http://members.shaw.ca/gdagger/ - complete with pictures, favorite links, etc. (NOTE: NO LONGER AVAILABLE - DELETED - LACK OF UPKEEP AND FOCUS ON BLOG)

It's exciting to be creating both a new home in Steinbach and a virtual one for all to see. The house seems to be coming along well. They are installing the cabinets today and tomorrow. Next week - my dad & I & maybe some of my brothers will be installing the laminate hardwood - warm maple. So yeah - the goal is still to be in sometime after June 18th and prior to July 1. Chelsea is pretty excited about her yellow room!

Our 8th anniversary is just around the corner - June 14th. Hard to believe it has been eight years but they have been adventure-filled.

Over & out,

G

No comments: