Tuesday, June 29, 2004

All Moved In!

Sorry for my tardy post but I only reestablished my Internet connection yesterday afternoon. That's right - we are all moved in and excited to be here on Parkview Crescent. Thanks to the help of a number of family members and friends we moved basically everything from McKenzie to our new residence on Thursday. Admittedly, my fear of cardboard boxes remains which may explain why unpacking is still pretty slow.

Chelsea is enjoying her new room and toy room in the basement. We absolutely love our kitchen although we still have not installed our microwave yet. Our school of tetras have found a new home for their aquarium at the base of our stairs in the basement. Still some finishing touches to the house are necessary but very livable.

I'll maybe make another post tonight and throw some pics online as well.

I believe it's supper time!

G

No comments: