Monday, December 12, 2005

Cheesehead!

Some of you know this already (and probably feel sorry for me this season) but I am a huge Packers fan! I am pretty excited because in about three weeks I'll be going to my first NFL game and it happens to be at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin! That's right the field with so much history that for many it is the mecca of football! Oh yeah and it just so happens Green Bay will be playing the Seattle Seahawks my next favorite team (who are playing simply unbelievable this year!!!). I'll be rooting for Favre & the Pack but I have to admit I'll be in awe of both sides of the field. And I get to go with my wife Wendy thanks to my highschool buddy Grant's invitation to go with him and his girlfriend. So yeah Jan 1st, 2006 - I'll be a cheesehead through and through!

I should note that the Packers beat the Lions in overtime today and maybe that's why I'm more excited. It is much harder to cheer for a losing team than a winning one. I'm hoping I'll be graced with a win for Green Bay on Jan. 1st but realizing the Pack won't be going anywhere this year I'm hoping to see Seattle in the Superbowl this year - we'll see!

No comments: