Saturday, March 24, 2007

First official MIT ride of the year!

Well - I'm pretty much smoked right now energy-wise after our 44km ride to Kleefeld and back with 7 riders from MIT. It was good to be out though - perfect weather temperature wise other than the stiff south wind.
That's me on the far right.
My last 10kms I was definitely dogging it energy wise - I engulfed my energy bar and got some spark back but I'll have to remember to take it earlier next time. I'm loving my new bike - I'll have to adjust the seat somewhat and actually get in shape but overall it spins really nice! Weird being one the youngest guys riding though - totally opposite of mtn biking where I'm an old-timer. I had really good intentions of training over the winter but that wasn't to be, meaning my first few rides are going to be killers. Here's some pics...


I'm missing in this one to let Dale in, the ringleader Jac, and a shot of us leaving Kleefeld

No comments: