Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Explore the World through Blogs?

So yeah - I attached a tracker of sorts to this blog & musings as well just to see where in the world people are actually from who pop by for a visit. Most who do obviously don't stay long or bother leaving comments but I'm just curious if the ClustrMap is accurate. I have hits from all over the world - not tons mind you but 193 visits since Mar. 2 - which I think is pretty good for my lil' blog. Places like the Manitoba area are understandable, I have friends in Ontario, Alberta, & BC but it is neat see places like the UK, the eastern coast of the US (hmmm who do I know in NY or NC?), Philippines, Malaysia, France, Netherlands, Caribbean, etc.
Hey word to you lurkers - where are you from and feel free to post anonymously if you don't wish to de-lurk - I'm just being curious & exploring the world through my little online journal explore play?

Okay I'll start - Steinbach, Manitoba! Just name your general location on this lovely planet of ours?

2 comments:

Jason said...

Well, you know I check this blog daily, but I'll play along.

Kelowna, BC

Garth said...

Hey no worries Jason - sorry I don't update more often - come spring I'll hopefully have more time to explore play - right now I'm putting in 14 hour days - prepping for a course this weekend.

Garth