Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well - this is our family's year in review complete with a sepia-toned collage! It has been truly an amazing year and one that is worth celebrating! The journey of life is filled with its challenges but that is what makes it unpredictable. From times at the cottage, teaching in the classroom, exploring the outdoors, capturing images, playing hard, escaping to Costa Rica, to just coming home and being family, it really has been a great 2006! Wendy is beyond the wife I deserve, my daughters bring me so much joy, and I love exploring play while musing about anything under the sun! Cheers & Merry Christmas!

UPDATE 12/25/06: I redid the collage - the old one had some issues. It's been a relaxing Christmas other than all the meal prep & clean-up today! The girls have been a little wired but that may be our fault for letting them go nuts on the chocolates and the new stuff they are playing with. Lots of new books - which means we get something new to read as well!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Great collage -- looks like a very rich life.

Garth said...

You know it is amazing how when you look over a past year of photos the depth & richness to life you do see. It also is a year you will never again experience...this new year will bring its own challenges & joys! Having a third child scares me but also excites me. It will throw our balance that we currently have out of whack and somehow through the vertigo we'll become a family of five! Great pics on your blog too - I've been meaning to comment but it's been a busy holiday!