Friday, September 15, 2006

Night Riders

Okay - if you grew up in the 80s like I did your first thought was David Hasselhof & a black car named K.I.T.T. I'm not referring to that classic show in anyway for this post. We had our first official Night Ride of the fall last night. We got away later than planned and soon had to switch on the lights. The cool thing about night riding is that everything feels faster, the heart beats faster, and quite honestly I think a person gets more of a workout in a shorter amount of time. Add to that the excitement of wiping out on hidden corners or the exhilaration of descents! It was a good ride and perfect weather with the night temps still being in the mid-twenties! We've just had a phenomenal season of riding this year! Oh - and I'm loving my newly-refurbished fork - it is what I always wanted to be - super-responsive!

No comments: