Friday, September 29, 2006

Explore Space

Do have an extra $200,000 kicking around? Wanna go to space? Apparently Virgin Galactic Richard Branson's latest endeavour is in the running to start space tourism! How cool is that? Apparently Branson is hoping to get this new industry going by around 2009...you'll get to fly 100kms or more above the earth, witnessing the earth's curvature & experiencing weightlessness. And apparently, the title of astronaut will be given to all who partake...hmmm - I wonder if I could get a loan for that?

1 comment:

Keira said...

Maybe I'll wait a decade or two until the price goes down . . . I'm sure the novelty will eventually wear off(wishful thinking?)
Or maybe by then someone will fund me to go up there so I could write a book about it! Yes, I shall file that one away in the fantasy cabinet.