Monday, September 06, 2004

It begins...

Yes - it has begun! College. After a rainy labour day weekend, I made my presence known to the parents of my future students this evening at a welcome dinner & orientation. Am I ready? No - I still need some divine intervention I suppose but I'm sure once I'm back in the classroom I will feel more centred.

My hope is that I will continue to inspire young minds to do great things - to pursue whatever they are called to do in this life. BTW - my soundtrack for this blog entry is Moby's - We Are All Made Of Stars "...no one can stop us now because we are made of stars" It's a song that for me describes the start of a new year. Many challenges lie ahead but it is encouraging to know that there is a purpose for it all. That there is an intent for these created bodies made of the same matter as the glowing night sky! God matter.

It begins...

G

No comments: