Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I just made it back from a few days of teaching outdoor education at Red Rock in time for our annual trick or treating on Halloween. I still have fond memories of being a kid growing up in Riverside and biking around wearing army fatigues & facepaint in my efforts to collect candy with my buddy Grant. I think one year we actually did a couple rounds in different outfits. I also seem to recall getting Easter eggs at one house...old candy! The other gross-out was getting homemade toffee popcorn or a healthy snack like apples.
Zachary - our sleeping dragon!
My princesses getting candy from Mrs. N. across the street from us!
Another brave visit to a neighbour's house to get some sweets.
My camera lens is a little fogged up for this shot after coming in from the cold.Wendy's annual tradition is to carve pumpkins and she goes full-on with it: here's this year's theme Super Mario! I guess the Wii influence is strong in our house these days.

No comments: