Friday, October 05, 2007

Blog Lull

Hmm...it seems I haven't posted in awhile. I'm just not in a blogworthy place right now - too much busyness and no time for reflection or even posting recent photos of the family or outdoors photography. I hope to get back into it in a bit. I'm looking forward to my trip to Atlanta in November and some of my outdoor education outings in the next three weeks. Much to do though and a pile of marking this weekend. We met up with my sister Angela & my niece Ariana at the airport yesterday - good to see them even if it was just brief. She's out for my cousin Patricia's wedding next week - it will be a bit of a whirlwind for her though. Our family is doing well, Zachary continues to grow, Chelsea is loving kindergarten and excitedly exclaims the names of her new friends she makes weekly, and Aimee is enjoying preschool as well. We had a brief escape from it all with a trip to Fargo last weekend and now apparently it is Thanksgiving weekend. It seems a blur but we are surviving.

3 comments:

Keira said...

You're going to Atlanta?!? Atlanta, Georgia? Why and when and I'm jealousss . . . I've always wanted to go.

Garth said...

It's for work - to a youth leadership conference hosted by Youth Specialties...and to go to the Coca Cola Museum. Yeppers! Ironically I'm going with our youth pastor who happens to be a huge Pepsi guy...ha ha! I'm going to do my part in taking pics of him sipping the Real Thing!!! Some bands play at the YS thing too...standup comics, etc. and some good speakers too!

harshita said...

CelebPoker.com are launching our inaugural €1,000,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, to take place on the 14th of December 2008 at 19:00 GMT. Satellites start on the 13th of October, and will be running for 9 weeks right up until the final on the 14th of December.


===============================
Harshita
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50