Thursday, July 05, 2007

Exploring Tinker Town

One of our best entertainment options for kids in Manitoba - is Tinker Town. I was pleasantly surprised as to how well-run the place was - much more kid-friendly than the Morris Stampede or any of the Shopping Mall amusement ride events. For one the ride operators aren't escaping a warrant or under the influence (as far as we could tell). Here are a few shots (again taken with my cheap Optio as it is easier to stow away than my SLR).

Chels & Aims enjoying a boat ride at Tinkertown.A sign of future teenager-dom & drivers education?
Chelsea & Aimee absolutely love riding horses - especially on the musical carousel.
First time for Aimee & Chelsea on a Ferris Wheel.
I snuck aboard the carousel without a pass so I could take a few shots of the girls in motion.
The girls speeding off in fun!

No comments: