Saturday, July 07, 2007

7.7.7

Hmm - apparently today was the day to get married my wedding photographer friends tell me. It seemed like a pretty normal one for me but it was good. A little work - mowed the lawn, a little fun - playing with my kids, a little food (okay lots) - homemade mac & cheese (Wen makes a killer onion/cheese sauce) for lunch and then for supper we had Pat & Dar over for some of my bbq'ed chicken thighs along with grilled veggies (red onions, mushrooms, baby tomatoes, & zucchini), jalepeno cheese stuffed peppers (red, orange, & yellow). They brought some salad and saskatoon pie...it was all very good! Yes, I am an aspiring backyard chef & had three marinades (Barcelona - includes some fresh basil, diced jalapeno peppers, garlic, olive oil, sherry, etc; Citrus & Tarragon; & Honey-Barbecue). Then we spent sometime playing the Wii & Gamecube games down in the basement where it was nice & cool. That was 7.7.7 - admittedly a cool date to get married but for us a great day to just chill' with friends & family.

No comments: