Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

I really don't know how the west coasters deal with rain for weeks on end - it feels like a solid week of rain here in Manitoba which definitely is not normal and the forecast continues for the next week - rain showers, T-storm, fog, rain, drizzle, etc. The few windows have allowed me to escape on two wheels and admittedly I can still ride mtn bike in the rain but it takes a whole lot more motivation. Rain in Manitoba unfortunately means invasion of our provincial bird the mosquito will be imminent.
I'm hoping for a scorcher next week to burn away any puddles. We were really spoiled last summer as I think we had maybe a week of the pesky suckers...the grass is nice & green though.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Completely unrelated to this post - I clicked on the Blufr thing on the sidebar and after it jumping to a webpage decided I should play.

12 questions so far, 12 right answers. Can you actually get one wrong or are both answers correct? For 2 or 3 of them I completely guessed and still got it right (Anything U.S. related I usually don't know).

I stopped after a score of 1400 because I was bored. They should make them hard.

Garth said...

Hmmm - maybe you got lucky - I didn't do as well as you but maybe I'm better at bluffing than reading bluffs.