Thursday, April 12, 2007

Last Class

So I wrapped up my Psalms class today and now am focused on creating exams/grading papers. Lots to do but it feels good to have accomplished much already. The temptation to escape on my bike remains strong but I was good today and spent time with my family as it has been a busy week with three nights in a row of scheduled work.

I'm looking forward to catching up with some friends on the weekend but I will be trapped for at least another week or two by grading & proctoring exams. I will survive and hopefully my students will as well.

My daughters actually joined me in my class today as Wendy had a hair appointment and we were unable to find any sitters. It worked out alright as they were entertained by one of my female students, coloring in their coloring books. But Aimee got a little nervous and joined me up front as I went through the exam review. At one point she tugged on my pant leg and whispered Daddy - Daddy I have to pee! So we took a little unexpected break to the amusement of my students. I hope they enjoyed the distraction!

Soundtrack to post: "Time To Get Away" & "North American Scum" by LCD Soundsystem

No comments: