Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy Weekend Big Escape

After a slew of graduation activities on the weekend it was only fair for me to escape for another 12-13km singletrack today on another gorgeous day - cooler temps than Friday but sunny skies. Pat joined me on this one - ironic that it is our first mtn bike ride together this year - I've been either out solo or with others. Started out on Rd 17 - hit the St. Labre junction trail and continued on to the Red Pine section. We had to hurry back as Chelsea had her own exploreplay lined up with a gymnastics demonstration for parents. I got some great pics of her doing both routines and practicing on parallel bars, balance beams, etc. Did I mention I'm really loving my new rig - it just wants to go fast - very light for full-suspension & very responsive! Woot!

No comments: