Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hot Saturday Afternoon & 11kms

Pat & I managed to get a good mtn bike ride in - 11kms out to Suicide Hill & back. I played some more with my suspension but I should've had a little more pressure. The bike overall is an enjoyable ride although not as cushy as the Trance. I do feel occasionally beat up a bit but it may be the fact that I'm still trying to get into shape. The ticks are out unfortunately, picked up 6 and found another 3 on my clothes back home. It was a scorcher though with sunny skies and +25 degrees C. Lots of sweating, drinking H20, and riding faster than I should. It seems it has been awhile since i've done a road ride, and so I may have go for a spin tomorrow afternoon. We'll see what happens. I'm enjoying being back on two wheels and ripping it up!

No comments: