Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Time Flies

After entering in my title for this post, a picture of an old stop watch with dead flies flashed in my mind complete with cobwebs and dust. Time does seem to fly by these days and it is hard to believe we will soon be in the lovely month of March and the big melt! I have survived yet another onslaught of marking research papers and exams - whew! I am still puzzled how few college students actually proofread their papers or even use a handy automatic tool like spellcheck? Nine weeks of classes left, graduation, and a ten-day tour out west and the teaching year will be done. Four years flown by and in June Wendy and I will celebrate ten years of marriage! Time flies. Where's my fly swatter....I couldn't resist throwing a little wit in for good measure. The search for truth, for direction, for more questions to explore continues...

No comments: