Saturday, February 04, 2006

Celebrity Family Pics

Jer found this cool site that matches faces to celebrities. It turns out I don't resemble too closely any celebrities but I apparently share some characteristics with people like Ewan McGregor, Sean Astin, Bono, Johnny Depp, & a few other interesting actors.

I took the liberty of uploading a few other family members with some other matches. The site requires registration but allows you for free to upload a picture and then its software scans your face for similarities with celebrity pictures. I'm skeptical of the results but it results in at least a chuckle!

Rewind ten years..that's right our anniversary this June!

Family of Celebrities - I got a chuckle out of this result!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Okay, that site is beyond addicting!! haha..apparently I look like shania twain and Christina Ricci - go figure. Too much fun..thanks for the fun site recommendation :)

Garth said...

Yeah no kidding - I keep uploading random friend's pics to see who they look like!