Monday, July 18, 2005

Recent Happenings

My lack of posts hopefully reveals to my few but faithful readers that I am in summer-mode! What is summer-mode for a college professor - well I never stop reading as it is an addiction that I get paid for apparently. I also get to take a few weeks off - four weeks to relax, reflect, and hopefully reinvest in some quality time with family. Here are some pics that capture some of what my past few weeks have entailed.

I also spent time during the long weekend doing some teambuilding with a camp that Wendy and I used to be employed at. We take throught their entire staff through a couple initiatives that hopefully teach them a bit of what the summer will be like through problem solving as a team. Key concepts we touch on are the importance of trust, communication, teamwork, and creativity!

"The Blind Maze"

"Blind Design"

July has been somewhat productive in that we have managed to do some landscaping and I undertook the challenge of building a play structure for Chelsea and Aimee. Thank goodness it was a kit but I had to put together ever piece - with the help of my Dad for the main structure.




So yes - you guessed it they can explore play!

G


Aimee's Flower

Chelsea beaching it at Star Lake!

Sisters!

No comments: