Monday, June 18, 2007

Latest Pics

We had another fabulous escape to Star Lake and we have full intentions of spending as much of our summer there as possible. Check out explore play for some further photos with more of a nature emphasis.
Zach has made our family more complete and we are totally digging the guy! He's fairly agreeable most of the time although he is a bit of a grunter sometimes...and the boy knows how to fill diapers but we won't blog about that!
Chelsea does her best to not pose and I think she pulls it off - she's loving her role of big sister.
Here's a shot of him asleep on my shoulder...so peaceful!
A self-portrait - I don't look impressed but I'm not a smiley guy when it comes to photos - it's serious business...
Wendy & I feel so privileged to be parenting these kids - Zach fits right in.
Chelsea enthused about holding a giant Luna moth - amazing beauties! I should note that explore play has some more shots of some bugs - enjoy!
My little Aimee - not hard to take a good picture of her!

Amazing shot - captured by my lovely wife Wendy!
Another great shot of siblings - Chelsea & Zachary!

No comments: