Monday, June 18, 2007

Latest Outdoors Pictures

Here's the latest in photography attempts by yours truly on one of my family's escapes to Star Lake:
An experiment with motion via swings & a unique exposure - thanx to the aerobatics of Chelsea!
A classic Star Lake sunset...there will be more!

A mother & fawn - I'm still kicking myself I didn't bring my telephoto lens for a second weekend in a row!
Playing with light, exposure & motion...a little experimental.
Some mushrooms lit up by a flash & a setting sun...shot at ground level obviously.
The rain fills the stream that runs along the border of our property and of course is game for exploring photography.
Our transportation to the cottage is ironically via the Ford Escape we've had for the past few years. For more photos & brief write-ups check out musings.

No comments: