Monday, August 01, 2005

Latest Pictures

Another fabulous weekend at Star Lake - rest, relaxation, & play! Here are some photos! You'll note we had some duck visitors at our beach which made for this weekends photographic assignment. Our daughters enjoyed their company as well it seems. Hot, hot weekend - plenty of sun, an amazing lightning show early Sun morning (no tripod=no lightning photos - sorry), some work on the cottage, and lots of time at the beach reading and playing with the kids! Even some fishing - my brothers both got one jackfish each, I guess I'll stick to canoeing, biking and taking pictures!

G

"Enjoying orange juice-cicles in the July heat!"


"Aimee exploring aquarium life at the zoo."


"Auntie Kiki, Wendy & the girls chasing ducks @ Star Lake beach."


"Nature abounds at Star Lake."


"Chelsea and company."


"Duck Trio"


"Parting shot (my favorite) - all natural lighting thanks to a sunset!"


"The underside of daisies at dusk"

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Great shots, G. Star Lake sounds like the ideal weekend refuge.

Garth said...

Thanks J. Unfortunately - my summer is coming to a grinding halt quickly! Back in the office next week - my escapes to Star will still happen but won't be as relaxed or for as long.

G

Heather said...

Hey Garth, I kinda stumbled upon your site today. I really like your last few shots here. Very nice.

Garth said...

Thanks H,

They are nicer when not in web format but not everyone has high speed. Welcome to my site - i popped by yours and was pleased to see my hometown well represented by your pics! I also read you article in the Messenger - good jo!

G