Monday, January 10, 2005

Asia Tsunami Relief

My guess is before the tsunamis hit Asia most people in this world had no idea what a tsuanami was never mind even spell it. But it happened and the result clearly has been catastrophic. I was reading a Relevant article entitled: "A Personal Response To The Tsunamis" on one person's take on it and was led to the blogsite of someone who had survived the ordeal by being at the right place and right time. I encourage you to read her article as it provides some interesting insight into it all.

Our family has made a contribution to assistance with the Tsunami and I feel drawn to give more. So many hurting families, so many who lost loved ones, and with no real answers for them. My wife expressed the other day that she felt drawn to go there, to help in person!

G

Some before & after pictures...

Example Example

No comments: