Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Night Football!

Wow - another great game for the Packers putting them back in #1 spot in the NFC North! It also marked Favre's 200th game! I felt bad for St. Louis - I actually like their team but they got wupped by three touchdowns on Lambeau Field tonight. I was very impressed with Davenport's running & moves, good to have a great backup for Ahman Green who is still out nursing his ribs. Gotta love monday night football - methinks I may have to wear my jersey to class tomorrow...I love making the more traditional staff members at the college wince at my wardrobe. I've successfully worked three years and only worn a tie twice (my first year I claimed ignorance in not wearing my tie to grad) and they were both for graduation!! I can see the headline now...rebel prof fights status quo by wearing jeans & a football jersey...

1 comment:

Garth said...

Thanks Christopher for your comments - I know my blog is all over the place with comments but you are right lifestylism is one of my concerns and one I bring up regularly in my college classroom.

The Steeler's have a phenomenal season - I can't say I'm a huge Pittsburgh fan - I'm more partial to Seattle at this point as my second adopted team. I really like Hasselbeck as a QB, I'm not sure if he will turn into a Favre but who knows?