Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some August Holiday Pics

This month has blown by and is practically over. I thought it was wise to post some pictures before I'm in the midst of teaching this September.
Aimee's third birthday with a cake decorated by yes - candy! Her request!
Aimee opening gifts with her aunt kiki & grandpa observing her enthusiasm. We had both sides of the family over for her party and she is still talking about it.
Zach chillin' on the living room floor..he's growing & talking more and more!
Aims & Chels enjoying some swimming at the pool
My two princesses - love dressing up (& dancing) when ever they can!
Chelsea stepping back in time and posing in front of "The Heartbreaker"


Chelsea loves dressing up with some of the costumes that her Grandma has stored away in their Riverside home.My dad "gobbling" up the oats - both my girls loved their time on the field. The hours are crazy for farmers this time of year but there is something special about working the land. Gotta love the green - it's in my blood apparently - John Deere!
Uncle Blaine, Chelsea & her dad on the combine.

The reason why my allergies are acting up as I load these pics up and why I'm not a farmer!
When the wind is blowing the same direction as the combine driving it turns the sky dark with dust & straw...makes for some neat pictures but I can't imagine being outside the cab.Gotta love the golden color of this oat field in the midst of harvest.

No comments: