Thursday, May 18, 2006

More Recent Shots...

Last weekend was a great time to getaway from it all! I spent some time working on my new mtn bike trail near our cottage at Star Lake. I completed the loop on Saturday and rode it about 3X on Sunday. Interestingly, I came across my share of nature including this porcupine:

Unfortunately, the porcupine (the white spikey thing) wandered off rather quickly and I only was able to fire off a few shots before he escaped down a cliff. Maybe next time I'll get a shot of more than his prickly butt!

Some unidentified flower that grows along my newly constructed hiking/biking trail!

Me & my bike (posed and shot by timer on a nearby boulder)

My girlz relaxing on the deck - Wendy took this pic at home while I was away on tour.

While I was away out west - my lovely daughter ended up breaking her arm - thankfully it has healed quickly!

We have an interesting visitor at the cottage - a silver fox who is becoming a bit too friendly! These shots were taken Sunday morning at around 8 am.

Note the sneaky eyes of swiper the fox!

explore play via digital slr

No comments: