Thursday, October 06, 2005

Freak Snowstorm In October!

That's right we got snow - well it's mostly melted now but on Wednesday thanks to a system from Colorado we got dumped on! But the result is admittedly some cool pics!


This shot shows our backyard in what I term "three seasons." Note: You can see Aimee swinging if you click to enlarge the pic!

"Snowman Building 101"
Normally we might consider getting out the Pumpkin Carving Manual in October!


Chelsea & Aimee hanging out with the first snowman of the year!


Getting Up Close & Personal - Okay the girls were eating snow!
Admit it you used to eat snow too!


Aimee in her Bee Swing (Day before Snow)


Princess Chelsea (In preparation for her cousin's b-day party)

3 comments:

Jason said...

Now I remember why I live in the expensive province! No snow!

Garth said...

Well - I have to admit I'm not a fan of an early snow but seeing as we're back up to 20 degrees again - I'm actually enjoying our weather! I would hate to live a place with no seasons though - the fall is admittedly my favorite season! Best mtn biking weather and there's nothing like firing up the BBQ on a cool autumn night or sitting around a fire!

G

Jeremy said...

The princess dress makes me howl -- our girls are so into anything to do with princesses right now, especially the dresses.

Here's hoping that it's just a phase.