Thursday, November 23, 2006

Night Riding Nov 22!

After some amazingly warm temps today - a record high of 12 degrees Celsius - it was obvious that I would have to do a little biking. Unfortunately - a busy afternoon and no one to ride with till after dark meant a night ride was all that could be. The temps were still around plus five but the forecast was for them to drop throughout the evening...we (yours truly and Pat) hit the trails (singletrack off of Black ski trail) and were in for a treat. It was a bit softer than the few previous rides but we still managed to get quite a few kms in over the next hour and a quarter. I once again tried my hand at videoing our adventures with a great little Pentax point & shoot allweather camera.

4 comments:

Keira said...

Just for clarification - so you stumbled upon a rave in the woods while riding? Nice.

Garth said...

Well my little sister, along the way we do drive through the small village of Marchand and the local pub has advertised dancing before. It looks like a dive on the outside but inside full-on rave!!! And you know me and my dance moves!

DRAT!!! Okay confession time - so I was just looking for filler - you caught me trying out free fx & random clips - but isn't the music cool???

Actually if the rave happened in Marchand - we'd all have mullets & doing some line-dancing to achey breaky heart or the tush push or perhaps having a saw-off competitions while listening to lumberjack songs...

Keira said...

Ooh - sounds like my kind of place!

Garth said...

Hey fellow MIT'ers - glad you enjoyed the vids - maybe Pat, Jason & myself can take more of you riding off-road next season!