Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And The Beat Goes On...

Post-disco 80's song and for whatever reason the song is in my head...grrr I suppose it could be worse but why in the world do such odd songs pop into my brain...to much radio growing up I suppose. Not the reason for my post - I'm just in the midst of yet another chaotic week of teaching, marking, leading, directing, and even counseling. And the beat goes on....

Personally, I am very much looking forward to change of pace! Christmas couldn't come sooner but the snow can wait. I have very much enjoyed our fall - one of the best following an also amazing summer. Probably one of the best riding seasons for mtn biking - these past few rides have been simply epic - cool, crisp, but super fast with the ground being semi-frozen!

Oh the 80's keeps popping in my head - things are going great - the futures so bright - i gotta wear shades...geez' i need something to get me outta here! Hmm - time for something completely the opposite - Nirvana's Lithium or Social Distortion's I Was Wrong...okay I'm ending this post with a cheers to the Pumpkins' Zero...wanna go for a ride? Okay I think I've been decontaminated from my 80's kick...

2 comments:

Keira said...

You can never decontaminate yourself from the 80s!!!

Garth said...

Ouch! Little sister I didn't think you still bit to so hard! I wear nothing pink or pastel-ish, my bolo tie is safely hidden away, my rocker leather boots have been donated to MCC, my sun-ice jacket with nuclear red trim is placed safely in a bunker to prevent it's radioactivity from leaching out to the world again, my mullet has been gone for over a decade now...what's left?

Okay I obviously still have my 80s music collection but I don't listen to it often...