Saturday, August 26, 2006

Early Morning Ride

Waking up at 5:30am is not something I normally enjoy doing, especially knowing my bike is in repair mode but thanks to Pat borrowing me his Rocky Mtn I was on the trail with the boyz by 6:30am - two hours later & 20kms - beautiful morning sun - winding new trail to explore - can it get better? Oh sure the dew on the feet got old once my socks were soaked through but wow! it is just amazing to keep finding new singletrack to enjoy! Winter is not that far off now, college is starting in a week & a half - so each ride becomes more precious! Oh, I posted an interesting post that is entitled "A Study of Motion."

2 comments:

izippy said...

Oh Garth, I am jealous that you are starting school in just over a week. I am going to miss being in a class with you. All the best and God bless on the upcoming year.

Garth said...

Hey - remember as a graduate you do get a free course per year! Good to hear from you Brad - pop by sometime for a visit.