Monday, December 06, 2004

Soundtrack...

Hmmm...well i'm stuck marking papers so no time for a deep musing at this time. Instead - here's the current soundtrack (done in pairs) of my life - Death Cab For Cutie's "Expo 86" & "Transatlanticism" - two emo tunes I'm just loving! Jimmy Eat World's "The Middle" & "The World You Love" give me some great drivin' tunes! Of course - U2's latest - in particular "Fast Cars" & "All Because of You" - great upbeat rock numbers...Then there is the ethereal electronica category of musik - Andy Hunter's "The Wonder of You" & "Go" along with Moby's "Everloving" & "Love of Strings." Coldplay's "God Put A Smile" and "Clocks" still give me musical chills! I'll top it off with a new shoegazer listen for me from the Radiohead-like band Muse "Time Is Running Out" & "Sing For Absolution."

Hmmm - I think i'll make a burn of this current soundtrack of my life!

1 comment:

Garth said...

Hey Christopher - yeah ya gotta love death cab for cutie - I just love their stuff! I'm actually pretty new to their stuff. And I don't want to talk about the GB disaster last weekend - at least Minnesota lost too! Philly seems almost unstoppable...

Well - I should get back to marking - yes you guessed it more papers!

G