Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sanctuary

It's been a week of having Aimee as a member of our family! Slowly we are getting used to this whole 2 child thing as a family. It has definitely not been an easy transition but Aimee is loved by all of us. Chelsea no longer is the centre of attention but in all honesty I probably am spending more time with her than before because Wendy is focused on recovering from the birth and looking after Aimee's needs.

One thing I fasted from this week was my love of mountain biking and it was tough. But today I went to God's church on two wheels - yep my Sunday morning was spent mountain biking in His amazing creation! I had a good ride - not my best time but not my worst for this particular trail. I stopped twice for a few seconds to catch my breath after a technical climb but it was all good! Tomorrow it's back to the office and more course & syllabi prep! It will be tough but we will survive. Baby Aimee is doing good, Wendy is getting better but there are a few more hurdles to overcome but such is life in a young growing family.

No comments: