Thursday, August 12, 2004

Breathe Deep

Well - I've managed to catch my breath and actually get another post online. Aimee and Wendy are both home! We are enjoying our new daughter - she is beautiful with similar facial features to her sister Chelsea but has long dark hair! She also appears to be more relaxed than her older sister which hopefully will allow for some much needed recovery time for Wendy.

Chelsea and I have been spending a lot time together - tricycling, being creative with play-dough, going for rides in my dad's golf cart, reading, etc. It actually has been a lot of fun! Unfortunately - I won't have as much time with anyone as I'm officially in the office more regularly next week. I was in the office last week as we were anticipating this week being the baby's arrival.

Breathe deep - breathe deep the breath of God! Aimee is an amazing creation and we praise the Maker for both her and Chelsea! What a privilege to learn and grow with these two amazing daughters. We know many challenges lie ahead but oh the learning and adventure to be had!

No comments: