Monday, April 30, 2007

14kms on the Race Course

Hey - just posting yet another ride - this one a bit longer and definitely more intense. There are some killer climbs and fun winding descents on the Sandilands Race Course. Pat, Paul & myself enjoyed cooler weather and some misty rain, while grunting our way through the technical portions, and pushing through some of the long straightaways as fast as we could. I downed a powergel halfway through as I definitely hit a wall but I came around about 15 minutes later and managed to keep up with the other guys. I am fast out of the whole but I am still struggling with endurance, I may have to spend some more time doing longer rides on the road to solve that but I've always been more of a sprinter. Oh and I added more pressure to the rear shock & increased the rebound - worked out much better - still tweaking the bike but she's a rocket!

No comments: