Tuesday, August 04, 2009

How Do You Spend Your Day?

Well - I'm back at work...sort of. I actually spent a good chunk of the day preparing for my sabbatical by applying for passports for our kids - so other than doing some reading, I spent a good bit of my day standing in line. Read this article and the accompanying chart to see how different groups spend their day - very interesting results based on age, gender, employment status, & ethnic groups. Unfortunately it isn't based on Canadian statistics but I imagine we are not that far off from our American cousins - although I think we have a better employment rate right now. Apparently 1 in 10 Americans are not employed - something not seen in 27 years.

So how much time do you spend during your day sleeping, eating, socializing, working, thinking, watching TV & movies, etc. ???

No comments: