Monday, April 03, 2006

Busy Week

Ahead of me are four weeks of classes, then a ten day tour out west with a music/drama group with the college, and finally I will go into off-season mode! I am looking forward to catching my breath as it has been a busy last few weeks. I taught an evening and weekend course called Experiential Youth Ministry which was fun but a lot of work. It focused on using teambuilding initiatives in the context of camp or youth ministry to develop character, self-understanding, leadership & communication skills. All in all, a great course but it ate up two evenings and all day Saturday. I'm hoping for a bit of rest next weekend but that will most likely be interfered with due to a slough of assignments I need to mark. Such is my life these days of spring!

No comments: