Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gotta Love Warranty!


Okay so here's the scoop the picture above apparently is my new frame courtesy of Giant's warranty department! It comes with a new rear shock as well but I will be marrying my components, front fork, etc from my old bike to the new frame. But...we've apparently been hit by a bit of a snow storm during the past 24 hours and I probably won't be able to get into Winnipeg till Thursday or Friday! And if the snow doesn't melt - I probably won't be riding it till spring. Boo Hoo... (for a lack of a better suited expletitive)!

I should note though that I did have a phenomenal ride though last week Friday with a balmy +10 Degrees C! So I closed the season well (if it is truly over) with another 14kms of Sandilands Shangri-La singletrack!

2 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

The bike looks sharp!!! Here's hoping for a good snow melt so you can enjoy your new ride and I can stop cursing the horrible Winnipeg winter drivers :)

Garth said...

Hey - great to hear from you again! I'm becoming more and more doubtful I'll be riding any more this year. Our Manitoba weather has kept me from travelling to Winnipeg and even picking up my frame!!!

I should note though that Winnipeg winter drivers still are better than Ontario or Quebec drivers! Although come to think of it I was hit while riding my bike to U of M by a Winnipeg driver...

G